Friday, February 20, 2015

Quilled Gerberas

So my latest piece is based off Quilling by Ada's Gerbera tutorial. These beautiful flowers look stunning. And Ada has been kind enough to share the tutorial with us taking away all the guess work in making these.
This piece was made for my cousin. The colors are used were paplin paper Purple Shades.
I have linked to the shop i buy most of my strips from.
So the flowers i made started with this


These were the individual flowers






Then putting them together required leaves. I needed a couple of shades of green to make the purples pop on the blue matting.
 The final piece


Any questions - let me know. Please visit Quilling by Ada for more inspiration. She has amazing work! Final piece was framed in a 11* 14 shadow box

No comments:

Post a Comment